JRZS Series Twin Screw Pumps
- Pioneer for the first design of “One Piece twin screw case”, “Large radius corner case to reduce the dead Space for smooth flow” and “Compact front loaded self-balanced mechanical seal system”.
- Pumping widest range of viscosity and providing flexibility for various condition at the best operating.
- High speed range (up to 3,000rpm) of revolution ensure “2-in-1” operation for both product and CIP.
- Pulsation free for gentle treatment and High suction performance for higher capacity.
- Designed according to the 3A & EHEDG guidelines.
- Elastomers with FDA & EC1935.2004 complied.
- Various seal system for Unique, Compact & Simple construction.
- Simple & easy for maintenance with Low service cost.
- Werred parts surface for Ra<0.8µm and RA<0.4µm for Ground surface optional.
- Stainless steel 316L for wetted parts.
- Fully drainable front cover.
- Modular system interchangeable with rotary lobe pumps.
- Good interchangeability of carious seal systems.
- Two different screw pitches for optimized applications.
- Double Angular ball bearing, good for high speed.
- All type of ports connection available.
- Surface-hardened screws and pump case optional.
- Heating jacket on the pump case optional.
- JRZS series pumps have been designed to be conveyed with all hygienic pumping applications found in the food, dairy, beverage, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
- Widest range, from aqueous to the high viscous media can be treated with low shear up to 1,000,000cPs, 3,000rpm for CIP operation, 16bar for Macimum differential pressure.