SHEAR PUMP, JSB
In a range of products from simple to demanding applications to blend, emulsify, disperse, dissolve and homogenize, JSB SERIES with unique impeller-vane, inducer design enable quick dissolution and hydration of stabilizers, gums, powders, sugars and fluids requiring sensitive shearing.Due to configuring impeller-vane design being capable of better suction capability and shearing, JSB series are supremely efficient and rapid in operation and are capable of reducing mixing times when compared to conventional paddles or agitators.Fully CIP ability reduces downtime consuming hand cleaning and risks of equipment damage from CIP.Shear pump as line mixer is able to be modified easily by removing hopper.
JEC Blending System JSB series
– Highest capacity and heaviest duty
– Smooth operation without noise
– Compact size with high performance and low energy input
– Applicable for homogenizing, blending, emulsifying, dispersing, dissolving and texturizing
– Unique impeller design for high shear rate
– Supremely efficient and rapid in operation to shorten processing time by up to 90% when compared to conventional paddles or agitators
– Fully CIP ability reducing downtime consuming and cleaning hand risk of equipment damage from COP
– Maximum capacity : 352GPM(80 ㎥/hr)
– Easily interchangeable in field to Centrifugal pumps JCP series by changing impeller
– Suitable for skim milks, formulating toppings, puddings, making sauces, mixing ice-creams, blending sugars and salad dressings etc.