– Apartments and residences.
– Drinking water and water utilization systems.
– Providing water for processes and fire fighting.
– School, business and social facilities.
– Hotels and holiday villages.
– Industrial plants, factories.
– The DS – DB – DM – DMA – DMB – DM65 type multy-pump booster consist of two to multi-stage, vertical shaft centrifugal pumps.
– The boosters can be operated automatically or manually.The boosters shold be operated automatically unless necessary otherwise.
– Level floaters of the booster set prevent the pump from functioning without water.
– In older to reduce the number of stops and restarts, a pressure stabilizing tank of convenient volume is utilized
– The pump and the motor are connected by means of a rigid coupling.
– Water should enter the suction port from a straight path via the shortest way possible.
– The diameter of the suction port of the tank cannot be smaller than the diameter of thesuction port on the pump.
– Pump rotation is clockwise when viewed from the motor end.