ROTARY PUMP, JRZP
ZP series have same hydraulic and dimensional characteristics with U2 series, so, ZP series are compatible with U2 series. Compact seal design is key feature to make smooth operation even at high discharge pressure. Bearing oil seal made of stainless steel has corrosion-resistance so, it ensures longer life time even under the harsh cleaning condition.
A variety of seal options such as mechanical seal and lip seal. O-ring seal allows the pumps to be easily adapted to changing conditions of service. 2 shaft keys on rotors provide smooth operation at high discharge pressure or external vibration. Oil bath type lubrication provides is more efficient than grease type lubrication.
A variety of connection options are available such as SMS, RJT, DIN, ISO, Tri-Clamp and Flanges. Heating jacket on front cover and case are available that require controlling temperature.
Wetted parts are made of SS 316L.
JEC Circumferential Piston Pumps are specially designed for the most stringent sanitary standards by adapting Front Loading Seal system.
– Hydraulically and dimensionally same as Waukesha U2 series and so, drop-in to replace U2 series are out of questions.
– Certified in accordance with EHEDG and 3-A offer a perfect CIP
– Front loading seal provides faster maintenance, easier cleaning and less downtime.
– Non-galling of Illium alloy 8 provides better suction capability and efficiency with much tighter clearance.
– Out shimming located between gearbox and casing reduces a lot of time-consumed rotor’s alignment.
– Stainless steel gear box made from precision casting(Lost Wax) offers paint free long last durability.
– Heavy-duty taper roller bearing and torque locking systems allows stable operating under severe condition of high discharge pressure.
– Variable seal options such as mechanical seal, lip seals, O-ring seals allows the pump to be easily adapted to changing conditions of service.
– 2 shaft keys on rotors provide gentle operation at high discharge pressure or external vibration.
– Mirror finish of 0.6 ㎛Ra and wetted parts of SS316L standards.
– Maximum pressure : 300psi(21bar)
– Maximum capacity : 152GPM(35 ㎥/hr)
– No-limitation of application from low to high industrial to pharmaceutical and cosmetic fields.