CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS, JEP/JEPS
JEP series have been designed to eliminate problems with vibration, short bearing life, high NPSH requirements, high seal maintenance costs and poor tolerance to averse operating conditions.
Streamlined in-outlet volute channel minimize noise level, maximize efficiency by unique designed volute case.
Consists of same parts of the JEP impeller, seal and shaft already EHEDG & 3A certified design.
JEPS, self-priming pumps are specialized for air and gas contained products which can not be pumped by general centrifugal pumps.
Special designed air screw generates self-priming effect can optimize pump operation.
Optimized and customized impeller size.
Lower noise level and better power consumption.
Modular designed with JEP series.
JEC Centrifugal Pumps JEP/JEPS series are designed for heavy-duty, high efficiency applications
– Ideally suitable for aerated fluids(only JEPS)
– Ideally used as return pumps in CIP systems(Only JEPS)
– Designed for heavy-duty, high efficiency applications
– High efficiency and low power consumption
– Totally cleanable and self-draining for CIP systems
– Low NPSH requirement and noise level
– Faster maintenance easier cleaning and less downtime due to unique front loading seal design
– Easy to interchangeable from a single seal to double seal in minutes
– One sized shaft seal & Optional base mount version
– Maximum pressure : 94psi(6.5bar)
– Maximum capacity : 295GPM(67 ㎥/hr)
– Ideal for hygienic process in dairies, foods, soft drinks, pharmaceuticals, breweries and water treatments