CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS, JP
JP series have been the corner stone of the JEC history with it’s versatile heavy-duty.
JP series have been designed to eliminate common-field problems with vibration, short bearing life, high NPSH requirements, high seal maintenance costs and poor tolerance. Streamlined in-outlet volute channel minimize noise level, maximize efficiency and provide 360° free way setting of outlet.
JEC Centrifugal Pumps JP series are designed for heavy-duty, high efficiency applications
– Less downtime and faster maintenance due to front-loading seal
– Designed for heavy-duty, high efficiency applications
– High efficiency and low power consumption
– Totally cleanable and self-draining for sanitary standards
– Low NPSH requirement and noise level
– Faster maintenance easier cleaning and less downtime due to unique front loading seal design
– Easy to interchangeable from a single seal to double seal in minutes
– One sized shaft seal & Optional base mount version
– Maximum pressure : 116psi(8bar)
– Maximum capacity : 440GPM(100 ㎥/hr)
– Ideal for hygienic process in dairies, foods, soft drinks, breweries and water treatments